CHICKEN 'QUICHE' posted by Eurika Buckle
500g chicken breasts
salt and peper ( BB Seasalt, seaweed and herbs can work well)
juice and rind of 1 lemon
250g mushrooms, sliced
200g spinach, stems removed
3 eggs, beaten
250g-tub cream cheese
1. Preheat the oven 180C. Spray an ovenproof dish.
2. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and the lemon juice and rind. Steam in a food steamer until done.
3. Remove the bones and cut into small pieces.
4. Fry the mushrooms in a little bit of oil till just softened.
5. Add the spinach and fry until the spinach welts. Beat the eggs and cream together.
6. Mix the chicken, spinach and cream cheese together and spoon into the prepared dish. Sprinkle cheese over.
7. Bake for 30-40 min or until the egg has set and the cheese are melted and golden.